Thursday 16 August 2012

We're all going on a Summer Holiday!

Hello my lovelies!

First of all a BIG apology for my lack of blog-posts of late. The Jumbleberries gang have been busy having a fun-filled summer (as I hope you and yours have) and this coupled with intermittent technical difficulties, which I wont bore you with, have meant my blogging schedule has complete disappeared. However, I promise that normal service will resume shortly.

In the mean time though, just a quick post today to let you know that my Folksy Shop will be closing on Saturday morning for a week or so whilst I take a break. There are still some items left in my Summer Sale however, if you get a chance to pop by later today or tomorrow.... I'll then be back in September with some exciting new items, for those of you that have started to think about Christmas shopping!

Until then, have fun.

Jumbleberries xx

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Technical difficulties are such a pain aren't they? Hope you have a nice break and I look forward to seeing your new items when you return! :)

Debbie x

famfa said...

Have missed you. Hope you have a great time.
Famfa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...