Monday 27 August 2012

Well, isn't that nice!

Hello everyone.

Well, the Jumbleberries gang are back from their holiday in sunny Cornwall, so I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I've popped over to Folksy this morning to re-open my little shop and noticed that I have been left my first piece of feedback:

"Lovely, lovely item will make a great stocking filler for my daughter, very well made and great service, would recommend, thank you :)".

Isn't that nice? I'm really chuffed as you can imagine, so just wanted to share.

What's got you beaming with pride today?

Jumbleberries xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a lovely comment, I'm intending to open my Etsy shop soon, it's all set up, I just need to fill it - and stop being scared!! Hope you had a lovely holiday. XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...