Monday 27 August 2012

Meet Me for the last days of summer

This week I'm:

Making :: some Autumn inspired items, which I'll be adding to my shop early next week 
Growing :: sunflowers. I love sunflowers, don't you? 
Watching :: New Girl - funny, funny, funny 
Visiting :: Eden, one of the Jumbleberries gang's all time fave places 
Eating :: clotted cream ice-cream, delish 
Loving :: being by the sea (but my word those Cornish seagulls are fierce!)
Reading :: "Moon Over Soho" by Ben Aaronovitch, fab 
Loving :: late summer apples

How are you spending the last few days of summer?

Have fun. 

Jumbleberries xx

2 comments:

famfa said...

Gorgeous pics. Love Eden project. Love sunflowers. Wish we were at the park with you x

Debbie said...

Fabulous pics! Love your latest brooch, that ice cream looks delish and the sunflower is gorgeous. I'm so sad that summer is coming to an end, although I like autumn. A walk on the beach will be one of the last summery things I do I think :(

Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...