Saturday 21 July 2012

Show & Tell :: from the first week of the school holidays!

Well, I've survived the first week of the summer holidays - just! To be honest, Superhero has been in football camp all week, so it's just been me and the Princess. So we've spent quite a lot of time going for coffee and doing some "arts & crafts" at home.....

Here are a couple of examples of my latest felt flower corsages:

What do you think? 

What have you been making this week?

Have a great weekend.


Jumbleberries xx

3 comments:

Jen said...

I really like the petals on the red one! I haven't been making much this week. Mostly I've been trying to clean up my crafty mess! It's really hot here and I'm struggling to stay motivated.

famfa said...

They are lovely. We have nine weeks ! Arrggghhhhh. Enjoy therest xx

Debbie said...

They are fab, I especially like the red one!

Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...