Friday 1 June 2012

Meet Me on my Birthday

This week I'm:

Celebrating :: my birthday on Monday (19 again!)
Eating :: a celebration lunch by the canal wharf in Harborough with Mr A on a beautifully sunny day, just lovely
Wearing :: my new necklace which Superhero gave to me for my birthday
Listening to :: Marina and the Diamonds, a pressie from Princess
Making :: Chilli Chocolate Truffles, using a Thomasina Miers recipe, the prefect treat
Loving :: my new jug (another gift) as it fits so well in my retro inspired kitchen
Making :: lots of little items on my new "Keep Calm" tray - a bit last season perhaps but it's perfect for finishing small projects in front of the tv!

So what have you been up to this week?

Have fun. xx
  



3 comments:

Mimi and Tilly said...

Happy birthday!!!! Em x

Deanne said...

have a wonderful birthday clare xxxx hugs xxxx

famfa said...

Happy birthday to you,
We're all saying YooHoo!
From the bottom of Canada
To the place near harboruuuu

Sorry not so good on rhymes.
Hope you have a lovely day. Am jealous of your tray and jug. Get jigging to Marina. Miss you xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...