Saturday 31 March 2012

Saturday Show & Tell :: Crafty Owl

Being in need of a handmade present and being ever-so-slightly in love with Owls at the moment, when I saw this tutorial for a Super-Easy Pocket Owl by Annaboo's House yesterday, I knew I had found my project for today!
I adapted my version slightly by dividing the front pocket into two sections and adding a small pocket to the back. As this little fellow is destined for an arts & crafts loving 5 year old, I'm going to fill the pockets with coloured pencils and a notebook. What a Crafty Owl!

Did you have a go at following Annaboo's tutorial?

Have fun. xx

7 comments:

Annaboo's House said...

Brillo!!
I love yours.
And great idea to alter the pockets. Clever!
Xx

Deanne said...

i love the idea of the pockets, and i love owls too :) x

Unknown said...

That owl is gorgeous, I may well have to have a go!
Your blog is just the sort of blog I like to read so I have become a follower, really happy to have discovered you!
Suzanne desk 87

Clare said...

Thanks Suzanne for your lovely comments. I've popped over to check out your blog and now I'm your new follower, lol!

Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Jumbleberries xx

famfa said...

He is beautiful. Well done. The piƱata broke after about twelve big thumps, bit messy as the flour dries in the glue so outside would be good. Good luck x

Anonymous said...

VERY cute owls.I like to sew too. I make cloth dolls.just finished some Babushka dolls.

Spyder said...

I just love owls, so cute, wish I had a sewing machine now!
Happy Easter
(Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...