Sunday 5 February 2012

Show Off Saturday :: My Superhero

Yeah, I know that it is Sunday, but the trophy was actually won yesterday, so I think that still counts, right?

I'm joining in with the lovely Deanne's new series of posts this week and showing off my little Superhero who won the Squirrel Cup at Beavers yesterday for always joining in and trying his hardest. Look how pleased he is with himself:

What's got you beaming with pride this week?

I'll be back tomorrow with Meet Me On Monday. Want to join in? Click here to find out how.

Have fun. xx

3 comments:

Deanne said...

awwww so cute, well done xxx

famfa said...

Clever little beaver. Well done superhero xx

Lorna May said...

Well done :o))
Gorgeoous photo , he looks so proud, but not as proud as mum I bet.

{Dab and a dash.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...