Monday 30 January 2012

Meet Me On Monday :: 5/12

Monday again already - gosh time flies when you are having fun, doesn't it? I had a productive time last week and a fun-filled weekend though, so all is good. I've got plenty planned for this week too:

This week I'm:

Making :: a personalised drawstring bag for a little ballerina - one of the ballet mums has commissioned me to make one for her 4 year old daughter. Look at these pretty materials I'm going to use:




Meeting :: the lovely Deanne at her monthly crop on Saturday - I had such a great time, lots of crafting, a delicious lunch and a right old giggle, just what I needed.
Eating :: Bananas and custard - oh my, I had forgotten just how good it is!
Visiting :: Retrospective - a new retro and vintage clothes shop opening in Harborough today. Not sure what it will be like, but I have high hopes.
Cooking :: Cake-pops. It's Superhero's birthday next month, so I'm having a go at making some cake-pops to add to the party bags.
Watching :: Winners & Losers, a new drama on ITV2 - a great way to get my aussie fix.
Joining :: the Pay It Forward Giveaway that my good mate Famfa is hosting over at Busy Butterfingers.

and finally ....

Opening :: my new Jumbleberries Folksy Shop!
I've only gone and done it (I've been talking about it, like, forever!!). There is only a handful of items in there so far but I hope to fill it up with lots more handmade loveliness over the next couple of weeks, so hope you can pop by and take a peek. I am beyond exctited!

So what about you - what did you do over the weekend and what have you got planned for the week ahead?

Have fun xx

4 comments:

famfa said...

Hi. Loved your post. So excited for you to have opened your folksy shop. Wish you all the luck in the world. Have had a look and am very impressed. Look forward to seeing more. If I bought from there would I be able to get them delivered to people In the UK? Would make fabulous presents. Thank you for joint the giveaway. Good luck.

P.s. let me know what the new shop is like. Intrigued. Xx

Deanne said...

yay you've opened a folksy store, it looks fab honey :)
it was so good to see you on saturday we defo had a giggle although i think at my expense lol x

Deanne said...

heres my to do list for this week :) x
http://deezkatz.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-week.html

Debbie said...

Well done for opening a folksy shop, your items look great! And those fabrics for the drawstring bag are really pretty!

Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...