Sunday 8 January 2012

Meet Me On Monday - 2/12

Hello - how are you this Monday morning? Hope you had a good weekend. The children have gone back to school today after the Christmas holidays and Mr A is back at work, so we spent the weekend doing lots of family stuff. I therefore didn't do that much crafting, so hope to catch up on some projects during the coming week.

This week I'm:
Watching :: the kids and Mr A ice-skating on a beautiful sunny day, as a last holiday treat. Great fun.

Cooking :: Pizza Pinwheels with my little Princess and they were totally yum :)
Visiting :: Sywell Aerodrome, a fantastic local art deco building
Wearing :: my 30s style cloche hat (unfortunately not an original) in an attempt to keep my big hair relatively under control on these damp mornings
Listening to :: the Swing Museum, another Christmas pressie from Mr A
Eating :: cake, cake and more cake - one week into the new year and we have already celebrated 3 family birthdays!
Drinking :: fresh peppermint tea - after all the excess of Christmas I'm hoping this will do me some good
Learning :: to juggle. It's one of the challenges I've set myself for this year as I thought it would make the kids laugh, but it is really hard - can you do it?
Making :: a peacock inspired brooch. I'll be back later to show you the end result.

So what have you got planned for the week ahead? What is influencing you? Add your name to Mr Linky below to share.

Have fun. xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!
I LOVE THOSE PENGUINS TOO!

Debbie said...

That all sounds great, I have vowed to drink more peppermint tea too!! Good luck with the juggling!!

famfa said...

I can juggle. I had lessons years ago at the old polytechnic. It was a circus skills course. Brilliant. Would love to see a pic of you in your hat. Lovely pics of kids. Looks like s good time was had by all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...