Friday 6 January 2012

Favourite Thing On A Friday - Buttons

Well, it wasn't planned, but it appears that there was a theme to this week's series of posts, did you notice? Yes, apparently (with out me even realising it) I have become a little obsessed with buttons of late.


And even though I haven't been crafting for that long I have already managed to gather quite a collection....

I like the way they look altogether in the jar, the mix of colours, they remind me of a jar of sweets. And I like to tip them into a bowl and run my fingers through them, I find this quite relaxing. Do you do this too, tell me you do and that it isn't just me being strange, tee hee.

Yes, buttons are definitely my Favourite Thing on a Friday.

So with this mind, I thought it would be fun to find some lovely button themed items on Folksy this week - look at what I found:


Purple and Green Button Brooch by Realicoul Handmade Funky Button Jewellery

Cute as a Button Card by Egg and Soldiers

What's your favourite thing on a Friday?  Check out the lovely Emma's blog for more favourite things.

Have fun. xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your yummy monthly make, I was just admiring it on flickr!

famfa said...

Yes I like to do that too. Anything like that relaxes me but sorting buttons is my fave

Mimi and Tilly said...

Hello, I'm sorry it's taken me a while to come by and take a peek at your favourite things on a friday. I've been taking a bit of a bloggy break, and am catching up on my blog reading. Favourite thing on a firday will be back soon! I love your finds this week. Buttons are one of my favourite things too. I love finding old tins of them. Thanks for joining in with FTOF. Big hugs, Em x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...