Wednesday 21 September 2011

Photographic Evidence

Well, it took me so long on Monday to work out how to get Mr Linky to do his wizardy magic, that I ran out of time to attach any pictures to my MMOM post.  Now I don't want you to get the impression that I am all talk and no action, so here is some photographic evidence of some of the things I've been up to this week:

Yo-yo Brooches (single, double and triple versions):






 The planning stages of an autumn leaves brooch:





A purple heart brooch:




Blueberry cake - so scrummy that this is all that is left already:





Princess at Foxton Locks:





My little Superhero having an ice-cream at a Monster Trucks event, which he went to with Mr A.  Nothing to do with sewing, baking or papercraft - I just thought it was a cute picture:




An for no other reason other than that I thought it was a funny, a picture of Princess jumping!





Have fun. xx

2 comments:

Lorna May said...

well done on attaching mr linky :o)
And great pictures my fav is princess jumping :o)
(Alfie is trying hard but his feet don;t leave the ground haha)
You have been busy this week.

famfa said...

I love love love your purple heart brooch. Could I get one made do you think? Pictures of princesses jumping - there doesn't need to be an excuse! Yo-yo brooches - clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...