Monday 8 August 2011

The Paper Peacock

Before the summer is out Mr A and I plan on redecorating our hallway.  As our property was built in the 1930s, and to reflect my love affair with all things Art Deco, we have decided on a Moderne Black & White theme - white walls, small black and white tiles on the floor, a black Bakerlite telephone and perhaps even an elegant skyscraper-esq art deco mirror.... well that's the plan anyway.

However, to make sure the black and white still has a bit of personality, I've decided I will need an injection colour.  So take a look at my latest treat, purchased from Folksy last month:


The Paper Peacock, by Caroline Rose Art

Isn't it fabulous!  It's a hand-cut paper collage print.  I just love it - I love the colours, I love the shapes and I think it will be just perfect in my new art deco theme.

If you haven't come across Caroline's work before, take a look at her Folksy shop - lots of lovely designs.

Let me know what catches your eye. xx


3 comments:

Deanne said...

oh wow i adore it :) beautiful clare x

Lorna May said...

That is gorgeous. Such vibrant colours.

Lorna

famfa said...

Oh wow. I love it. I need one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...