Sunday 31 July 2011

I Love - Chinese Food

In a previous life I was lucky enough to get to work in both Japan and Singapore for a short time.  This was great because not only do I love to travel, but I absolutely love Asian food.  Sushi, Thai, Malaysian, I love them all but my absolute favourite is Chinese food. 

I would happily eat it everyday, but have to settle with making it at least once a week.  I am really keen for my children to love it too - and I also really want them to learn how to use chopsticks.  Although I am good at using them now, I can still remember that horrible sinking feeling I had when, early on in my working life, I was taken to a Chinese restaurant with a large group of people I didn't know so well and had to use chopsticks for the first time! 

So look what we found in our local supermarket yesterday - training chopsticks, perfect!



Guess what we all ate for dinner last night?

What's your favourite food?  xx

2 comments:

famfa said...

I like using chopsticks to catch flies. Ahh mr Miyagi. My face is Italian food.

Lorna May said...

they look like great fun :o) were they easy to use?
My toddler loves chinese food so we eat it together as no one else in the house will.
My favourite food is Thai.

{Dab and a dash.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...