Saturday 28 May 2011

A little treat

Wow, where has this week gone?  The last 7 days seem to have passed in the blink of an eye.  It hasn't been a terribly productive week for me in terms of making, but I have had fun (hope you have too?). 

Last Saturday I popped by the Warketon Village Craft Market, organised by Deanne over at Quirky Boots.  If you have not been yet, it's really worth a visit as you'll find lots of lovely local crafters selling their handmade products, plus there is an opportunity for a cream tea too - perfect! 

My friend Lorna from Dab and a Dash was there selling her handmade journals and notebooks along side other stall holders selling vintage sweets, jewellery, home accessories, vintage cake stands and driftwood art.

I treated myself to this beautiful rose scented candle.  I just love the green glass of the deco dressing table box - isn't it gorgeous?

 

1 comment:

Lorna May said...

Thank you for the mention :o))
The Warkton fair is lovely to visit, the smell from the candle stall was gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...